Distributed Application in an Unknown Status (Not monitoring) RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

Lately, we started using System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2

We have installed the ConfigMgr Management Pack for more than 4 days now, but it's still in Unknow Status (Not Monitoring).

Can you please let me know how to start monitoring the Configuration Manager 2012 R2 system.

Regards

Monday, December 23, 2013 1:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Kevin has a blog, hope it can help you:

Monitoring ConfigMgr 2012 with OpsMgr  ("What’s required from a configuration perspective?")

http://blogs.technet.com/b/kevinholman/archive/2012/12/11/monitoring-configmgr-2012-with-opsmgr.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:39 AM
    Monday, December 23, 2013 1:45 PM
  • Hi,

The issue can be caused by many factors. If the issue persists after you follow the blog, please help me collect the event logs for further research.

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Kevin has a blog, hope it can help you:

Monitoring ConfigMgr 2012 with OpsMgr  ("What’s required from a configuration perspective?")

http://blogs.technet.com/b/kevinholman/archive/2012/12/11/monitoring-configmgr-2012-with-opsmgr.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, December 23, 2013 1:45 PM
  • Hi,

The issue can be caused by many factors. If the issue persists after you follow the blog, please help me collect the event logs for further research.

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:53 AM