none
Can't refresh OData Feed (PWA Report) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello community!

I used to create reports in Project Web App. And to fetch the newest data from the projects, I would open the report -> Excel Online -> Data -> Refresh All Data

Well, it doesn't work anymore. In Excel Online it says: "External Data Refresh Failed". Then it lists all connections that couldn't be refreshed. It's all OData Feeds "Problemdata, Projectdata, etc."

Technical details says: "Fehler: ^Êrrørs íñ thè hîgh-lëvël rélãtìõñãl ëñgíñè. 99 99 99 99 99 9^ Ausnahme bei der Verwendung der verwalteten IDbCommand-Schnittstelle: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.. ". (Errors in the high-level relational engine. Exception on using the IDbCommand interface: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden)

I thought it would help if I'd setup the ODC File on my own. Maybe my defaults are corrupted? So I just created a data feed within Excel. That works! I would upload it to PWA: https://mysite.sharepoint.com/sites/pwa/PWADataConnections/
    Then I included the link to the file and it says: "We can't use the data of this feed."

So there seems to be a major problem with my OData feeds within PWA. I looked the problem up in the internet, but couldn't find anything.

Thank you for helping me

Monday, February 23, 2015 8:57 AM

Answers

All replies