none
Setting up Separate send Connectors for Active Directory Groups RRS feed

• Question

• I am a Could SaaS service provider currently working with a potential customer using Exchange 2010 Ent.  Currently on this Exchange the customer has 2000 users, so typically what we would do with a client; is set up a TLS connection between their exchange server and our cloud very easy process.

The problem is that the customer only wants to set up our service for 100 of their users this means that our traditional deployment method will not work since we would be receive the emails off all 2000 employees. 

So my Questions is: is there a way to create a subset within Exchange and only route thous emails to our service?

I was told that this would be possible by creating a group in active directory--- setting up a second send connector --- and point the outbound emails from the active directory group through the second connector and all other users will continue using the original send connector. 

Any help would be great! same as any documentation explaining if this is possible if at all. 

Thank you! 

Friday, October 18, 2013 4:17 PM

Answers