Loadrunner + ProClarity RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi.

I have been asked to do performance testing of an ProClarity based margin cube DWH application.

I need to understand the protocol that I need to select while scripting using Loadrunner.

Any other information would be greatly helpful too.

The front end is a ProClarity Application which is sitting on the cube process and the database is UDB

I know I should not be saying urgent, but then I need some help fast.

Thanks.

Kk

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:03 AM

All replies

• Are you testing ProClarity Standard client (that would be the Analytic Server doing all the heavy lifting), or ProClarity Pro (which would be the client machine doing most of the work)?

If it's the Analytic Server, do you want to test it with the Analytic Server caching or without?  I would imagine the production system will use the caching, but if you load test with that, after a few minutes it's basically just a matter of how fast the browser can pull files off of the web server.  We don't assist with this type of work a lot, but let us know what you're trying to accomplish and we'll offer what we can.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:55 AM
  • Hi,

I have a requirement to performance test the the SQL Cube & SSAS with Proclarity web professional 6.3 as front end using loadrunner, could you pls suggest which protocol works, since proclarity web professional is a thick client, how to test using loadrunner and which version of LR supports this requirement.

Please help as this is urgent.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 11:24 AM