Can't attach files to email in Microsoft Exchange (owa)since Windows 10 upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• It seems I'm not the only one with this problem! Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot attach files to my emails using Microsoft Exchange (owa). I need to be able to do so! My work as a court appointed child advocates requires I use this email and I often need to attach important files. Help! I've seen no info on how to fix this issue. 
    I can receive and send emails - everything else appears to be working ok at this point - I can choose the files I want to attach but when I click to actually attach them - nothing happens. I sent the email anyway as a test and it came through - minus the attachments...
    • Edited by mojomama Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:33 AM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:23 AM

Answers

• Hi mojomama,

Do you mean OWA not working under Microsoft Edge?

Have you tried Internet Explorer?

I will discuss this with my teammates, will post back if any updates.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by mojomama Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:22 PM
    Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi mojomama,

Do you mean OWA not working under Microsoft Edge?

Have you tried Internet Explorer?

I will discuss this with my teammates, will post back if any updates.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by mojomama Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:22 PM
    Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:54 AM
  • I can use the email account with no trouble - send and receive email working under Microsoft Edge - I just cant attach any files to the emails.

I will try using IE - it always worked before I upgraded to Windows 10. Thanks

I did open the email using IE and was able to attach files with no problem. Thanks. It's a good work-around.

• Edited by mojomama Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:23 PM
    Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:15 PM
  • Is there a solution to this issues for Edge as we have the same issue here during testing for win 10 rollout? Thanks. Grant
    Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:16 PM
  • All I can find as a solution - so far - is to open the email in Internet Explorer..
    Friday, September 25, 2015 5:09 AM
  • Hi Grant and mojomama,

Apologize to say that currently there is no solution from my side.

Please submit this through the Feedback.

Hope this part would be updated soon.

Regards

• Edited by Michael_LS Monday, September 28, 2015 1:21 AM
    Monday, September 28, 2015 1:21 AM
  • Has this problem been addressed yet ? I still can not attach files when my accounts are opened in Edge. I have to open the accounts in Internet Explorer in order to attach files to an email.......Thanks
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:35 AM