Windows 7 OS Blue Screen with minidump about 3 minutes after successful boot. RRS feed

• Question

• The physical memory minidump with Stop: 0x000000__.  The end of the stop code changes each time the boot is completed.  I have uploaded several of the dump files.

The computer is an Asus with i5 core.  The problem started after a critical security upgrade.  I have McAfee Total Protection running and Office 2010.  There are some other applications such as iTunes and an MP3 player interface.

Will someone help me resolve this problem?

Thanks!

Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I really understand how frustrating this is for you.

Since you have uploaded several of the dump files, would you please post a link here. Then we can analyze and try to find the root cause of BSOD.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:13 AM
  • Download and run the program that you find at the following web address

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

It will scan your hard drive looking for the memory dump files to analyze, so you can get more informations about the detailed stop code and parameters and obtain the list of the involved modules; then, post more details about the results of the analysis.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    Monday, July 4, 2011 11:17 PM