Route VPN connection to a specific NIC RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys, I'm a new ISA Server Administrator and there are many thing I don't know. So I need some help.

Scenario: Windows Server 2003, ISA Server 2006 with 3 NIC's, NIC's are called: External, Internal and VPN Connection. The External is connected to a ADSL Modem which a private IP 10.x.x.x /24, the Internal is for internal range 192.168.x.x /22 and the VPN Connection is a public IP Address.

Right now we use the External to give our internal user internet access and we want to use our VPN Nic just for VPN Connection. I have my Network Template using Edge Firewall.

So, how can I configure my Isa Server to allow Inbound VPN from the NIC (VPN Connection), and use the External as Internet connection for Internal user. I also don't want to use the VPN Connection NIC as Internet.

If I wasn't clear and you need more info let me know. And thanks for your help.

Regards!

Friday, September 23, 2011 5:38 PM

Answers

• Hi jeurena,

Thanks for posting here.

This post appears to be related to ISA/TMG product. For peer experience and suggestions, you may wish to post to the ISA/TMG .  This will provide access to others who read the public forum regularly who will either share their knowledge.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Forefrontedgegeneral/threads

Thanks.

Tiger Li

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi jeurena,

Thanks for posting here.

This post appears to be related to ISA/TMG product. For peer experience and suggestions, you may wish to post to the ISA/TMG .  This will provide access to others who read the public forum regularly who will either share their knowledge.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Forefrontedgegeneral/threads

Thanks.

Tiger Li

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:59 AM
  • Sorry for that, any way Thanks!

Request close.

Monday, September 26, 2011 6:57 PM