none
exchange online protection action center

Question

• I have an upgrade exchange online protection , when upgrade is finsh the action center botton is not found .

so how can i do unblock account without action center

please help me.

Monday, July 2, 2018 9:56 AM

All replies

• What do you mean "upgrade Exchange Online Protection"?  Please tell us exactly what you are doing.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Tuesday, July 3, 2018 12:33 AM
  • so how can i do unblock account without action center

Hi Mah.Ali,

You can use the Get-BlockedSenderAddress and Remove-BlockedSenderAddress cmdlets to remove unblock account without action center in Protection in Exchange online admin center console.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7:16 AM
  • This is what I get when I try to use powershell commands "The term 'Get-BlockedSenderAddress' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet" , the weird thing is that the Action center just disappeared from the protection tab. I donno how did that happen!!
    Tuesday, July 3, 2018 2:34 PM
  • Hi Mah.Ali,

You need to connect to Exchange online powershell and then try to run "Get-blockedSenderAddress" again.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 6, 2018 7:58 AM
  • Hi Ali,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:55 AM
  • I'm having the same issue. I am connected successfully to msonline and other commands work but get-blockedsenderaddress is not recognized.
    • Edited by harlock Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:46 PM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:46 PM
  • There's Office 365 PowerShell, which has cmdlets that have "MSOnline" in them, and there's Exchange Online PowerShell, which have the Exchange cmdlets.  Which are you connected to?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:04 PM
  • Hi guys,

i have similar problem. In the action center, missing button "remove", so i do not know, how i can remove user from blocked senders.
    If i try use PS, so cmdlets is not recognized.

PS C:\Users\radek.chvatal> Get-BlockedSenderAddress

SenderAddress                      Reason
    -------------                      ------
    PAULETTE.PINKSTON@yyyyy.COM OutboundSpamLast24Hours=277;OutboundMailLast24Hours=414;OutboundSpamPercent=669;L...

PS C:\Users\radek.chvatal> Remove-BlockedSenderAddress -SenderAddress PAULETTE.PINKSTON@yyyyy.COM
    Remove-BlockedSenderAddress : The term 'Remove-BlockedSenderAddress' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, functio
    n, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is
     correct and try again.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Remove-BlockedSenderAddress -SenderAddress PAULETTE.PINKSTON@VEROSOFT ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (Remove-BlockedSenderAddress:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException 

Friday, October 12, 2018 5:52 AM
  • When a valid cmdlet isn't recognized and you have loaded the correct module, that usually means that your account doesn't have appropriate rights to run it.

Friday, October 12, 2018 6:36 AM