none
active issues and risk count is not coming RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i am attaching issues and risks at project level and task level. But i m not getting the count in active risk and issues column.

help me out

Thank you

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Pradeep,

When you say that you're not getting the count in active risk and issue column, what are you refering to? A report? In Excel? In Project Pro? Directly in the project site?

Please give us more details so we'll try to help you.

Cheers.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:47 PM
  • In Project site, actually project center. 
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:54 AM
  • Pradeep00 --

It would really help if you would tell us what version of Project Server you are using.  2007, 2010, or 2013?

To resolve your problem, you might ask your PMs to open each one of their projects and then publish them again.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:03 PM
  • its 2013 !...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:51 AM
  • HI Pradeep,

In the PWA Home page  you are not getting the count then this link Might help you.

http://www.prasannaadavi.com/2011/02/reminders-web-part-not-working.html

Vijay Kommireddi.

vijay kommireddi

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:03 PM
  • Hi Vijay

I have the same issue, but I haven't changed the default values for the status and category columns as that post suggests. From reading it I would say that the post speaks bout the issues and risks reminders on the webpart, and not the Project Centre views.

• Edited by Pedro Gordo Monday, August 11, 2014 9:56 AM wrong name
    • Proposed as answer by Ray Chapa Monday, August 18, 2014 2:36 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Ray Chapa Monday, August 18, 2014 2:36 PM
    Monday, August 11, 2014 9:55 AM
  • Hi Pedro,

If you Edit Default Values of Project site ie. Issues & Risks fields  then in the in Your PWA home page under Issues and Risks  the issues & Risk count will show wrongly, So Better to not to edit ,rename or do any modifications on default fields in Project Site if you have done any changes please revert them back and check once.

If you have not done any editing & they are not showing in the Home page then Try to Publish the Project once and check.

Hope this helps.

vijay kommireddi

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:12 AM