Outlook To Do Task Duplicates RRS feed

• Question

• My Outlook logs into two different exchange servers and I have software that syncs the two so the tasks in each are the same so when I look at the tasks in the To Do bar I see duplicates. When I select the task pane I can just select a single server and only see one set but how do I do this in the To Do bar?
    • Moved by Niko.Cheng Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:16 AM relocated
    Monday, December 3, 2018 6:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You may try applying an account filter to the To-Do Bar. To do this, please follow:

1. Click on the “Arrange By:” column header in the To-Do Bar and choose View Settings.

2. In the View Settings dialog, choose Filter…-> tab Advanced

3. Add the following criteria to filter out a specific account. Change the value to your email address name. e.g. if your email is stevefan@email.com the value will be "stevefan".

4. Don't forget to click Add to List button to add the filter.

5. Press OK and then OK again close the open dialogs.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, December 7, 2018 9:52 AM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:16 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, December 7, 2018 9:52 AM
  • Hello,

Any update here? Have you got an opportunity to try my above suggestion?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:52 AM