sd card error code 10 RRS feed

• Question

•  

I've got a problem using an sd card in my laptop(toshiba a135-s4467,vista hp),on the device manager appears that the driver is working properly but the device cannot start (code 10),I tried teens of ways to fix this but no result(updating driver,reinstall,even windows recovery sistem ),I don't now what to do,can somebody help me with this issue?

thanks
    Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Does this SD card work fine before? If it is, please consult SD card manufacturer to check if it is compatible with Windows Vista well. If this is not the case, please refer to following KB article:

938239 Error message on a Windows Vista-based computer that has a storage device inserted into a card bus adapter: "STOP: 0x00000050"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;938239

Hope it helps.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does this SD card work fine before? If it is, please consult SD card manufacturer to check if it is compatible with Windows Vista well. If this is not the case, please refer to following KB article:

938239 Error message on a Windows Vista-based computer that has a storage device inserted into a card bus adapter: "STOP: 0x00000050"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;938239

Hope it helps.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:15 AM
  • ME TOO!  It was working fine, and then suddenly not.  The SD card is fine - still works in photo frame, etc.  I'm running Vista on a fairly new Toshiba Qosmio.  I'm getting desparate - getting ready to take a trip where I'll need to download pic to my laptop.  I've had another weird problem recently.  In Corel PaintShop Pro I save photos to a file on my C: drive.  Then when I open My Computer, the file is not visable on C:   If I go back into PaintShop Pro, I can access the photos from the file on my C: drive.  When I search for the missing file on My Computer, I get a message that the file is missing or has been moved.  It is driving me nuts.   Can anyone help me?????
    Sunday, April 20, 2008 10:52 AM