Duplex Printing issues Word 2010 Canon IR2021\5051 issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have been running into issues with these Canon printers and the UFRII drivers, it's essentially a universal driver offered by Canon for both post and PCL script. I have a single user that currently is unable to select the option to print in Duplex, other users can but this one can't. To inform you of their envirnment;SBS2011 VM on same host server as 2008 R2 Terminal Server with Desktop services. Office 2010 Standard, also in limbo with Acrobat X, and some propriatarty software. Fixes performed, downgraded from 64 bit Office 2010 to 32, uninstalled/reinstalled print driver, since it's a TS envirnment and I or others don't have this issue that I personally witnessed since I thought crazy is what I was going. Any help's appreciated and thanks..
    Friday, April 20, 2012 12:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Is this problem only affect Word program? Can user print anything with other program?

It seem user profile or account permission issue, please follow these steps troubleshoot this issue:

- Create a new Terminal Server profile.
    - If you are using Printer Server, please re-create user ID and set permission.

If it's a domain user, you can use a common computer with Windows client test user profile and ID permission.

See also: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826845

Hope this helps.

William Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 23, 2012 9:20 AM