insert a task in someone's calendar and have an email receipt when done RRS feed

• Question

• hi to all, i've had a strange request from a customer and i want ask you experts befor spending tons of time trying to do it.

The customer is asking if it's possible to create tasks and assign them to someone's having an email or somekind of receipt when this one terminate the task. the customer is trying to organize a kind of workflow and have only an exchange 2013, so if he's able to send a task to another one and make it that expires on a specified date i will be a great solution for him...

do you think is something it can be done?

thank you.

Gian

Friday, December 4, 2015 9:17 PM

Answers

• That can likely be done with custom code.  You're welcome to contact a developer to see what it'll cost you.

I don't know if there are any third-party solutions already available that do this; you're welcome to search for something.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

• Marked as answer by Gianmarco 74 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:18 PM
    Monday, December 7, 2015 11:44 PM

All replies

• That can likely be done with custom code.  You're welcome to contact a developer to see what it'll cost you.

I don't know if there are any third-party solutions already available that do this; you're welcome to search for something.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

• Marked as answer by Gianmarco 74 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:18 PM
    Monday, December 7, 2015 11:44 PM
  • Hum...nope, if we've to pay someone it's better to choose a solution ready for this. Thanks ED.

Gian

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:18 PM
  • You're welcome.  I hope you can find a solution.

Friday, December 11, 2015 6:31 AM