Possibility of adding the slides in between the slide library in MOSS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I uploaded some slides in slide library. It was totally 50 slides. But I found that the slides from 20 to 30 are to be replaced with some other slides. I did not find any other way than deleting the them and uploading again. When I uploaded those additional slides got added at the end. But I want it in the same place where it was before. Is it possible to replace the existed slides or add slides in the middle of the slide library.

Please help me if anyone knows the answer.

Thanks in advance

• Moved by Xue-Mei Chang-MSFTModerator Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:02 AM sharepoint 2007 issue (From:SharePoint 2010 - General Questions and Answers)
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:22 AM

Answers

• Hi VidyaPai,

You can edit the slides from 20 to 30, copy and paste the original slides content in each slide.

Or you can upload the original slides from 20 to 30 again which will be added at the end, then you can create a new column and give the number for these 50 slides as the original order, then sort the item by this column in the list view editing page.

Thanks

Daniel Yang

TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 30, 2012 2:54 AM

All replies

• Hi VidyaPai,

You can edit the slides from 20 to 30, copy and paste the original slides content in each slide.

Or you can upload the original slides from 20 to 30 again which will be added at the end, then you can create a new column and give the number for these 50 slides as the original order, then sort the item by this column in the list view editing page.

Thanks

Daniel Yang

TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 30, 2012 2:54 AM
  • Hi Daniel Yang,

Thanks for the reply. Really it helped me to solve my problem.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:32 AM