live mesh issue RRS feed

• Question

• I have a pc that I have installed live mesh onto and have set up a couple of test share folders. they show up fine when I go to the live mesh site.

Now, what I want to do is to take my laptop and have those same folders automatically sync up to a local folder on the laptop.

I can't figure out that part. Is that possible to do? I want to make sure that files on both desktop and laptop are updated both ways.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:47 PM

Answers

• You need to go to the Windows Live Mesh website for help @ http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mesh  Problems with Windows Live Mesh are discussed there.

This is a Windows 7 Operating System for for question about the Windows 7 Operating System.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by johnny77 Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:00 PM
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:55 PM

All replies

• You need to go to the Windows Live Mesh website for help @ http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mesh  Problems with Windows Live Mesh are discussed there.

This is a Windows 7 Operating System for for question about the Windows 7 Operating System.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by johnny77 Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:00 PM
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:55 PM
  • Please ask questions here: Windows Live Solution Center

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 6:49 AM