none
Problems with scoped provisioning - Relationship got disappeared RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I am creating users with scoped provisioning in AD and Ldap. Now, i could see that the relationship criteria tab in the syn rule is blank. It looks like as if I didn't select any criteria at all. So, I tried creating a new scoped provisioning sync rule. It allows me to select the relationship but as soon as I click submit and repoen the sync rule, the relationship tab is empty. Is there any error in the application? In this case, should I be using a join rule in sync engine?

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:17 PM

Answers

• You shouldn't have to resort to doing that in the sync engine, no - only for complex joins which this is not.  Have you tried refreshing the schema in your FIMService (go to the FIM MA, select properties and simply re-enter credentials) - this will update the ma-data and mv-data in the FIM Service based on what is defined in the FIM Sync Service.  If not, it sounds to me like you have a corruption - if this doesn't work, what are the attribute names you are trying to create a relationship with (are they default schema attributes or custom ones)?

Bob Bradley (FIMBob @ TheFIMTeam.com) ... now using FIM Event Broker for just-in-time delivery of FIM 2010 policy via the sync engine, and continuous compliance for FIM

• Proposed as answer by UNIFYBobMVP Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:04 PM
    • Marked as answer by fim_sc Friday, January 16, 2015 4:16 PM
    Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:04 PM

All replies

• You shouldn't have to resort to doing that in the sync engine, no - only for complex joins which this is not.  Have you tried refreshing the schema in your FIMService (go to the FIM MA, select properties and simply re-enter credentials) - this will update the ma-data and mv-data in the FIM Service based on what is defined in the FIM Sync Service.  If not, it sounds to me like you have a corruption - if this doesn't work, what are the attribute names you are trying to create a relationship with (are they default schema attributes or custom ones)?

Bob Bradley (FIMBob @ TheFIMTeam.com) ... now using FIM Event Broker for just-in-time delivery of FIM 2010 policy via the sync engine, and continuous compliance for FIM

• Marked as answer by fim_sc Friday, January 16, 2015 4:16 PM
    Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:04 PM
  • See here if you are having problems with attribute replication.

Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:06 PM