OLK14 message files in WIndows RRS feed

• Question

• Hello team. I have a problem. My Mac crashed last night. With much efforts I could somehow recover the hard drive. The problem is, it now just has the mails in the Outlook identity folder. The Windows Outlook doesn't seem like importing them. I could find several mails in OLK14message format. How can I read them in my Windows system?

• Moved by Steve Fan Monday, September 24, 2018 6:28 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Friday, September 21, 2018 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It's not supported to open or import OLK14Message files directly in Outlook for Windows. You'll have to find some 3rd-party converter to accomplish this.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:00 AM
    Monday, September 24, 2018 6:28 AM
  • Yes, Steve Fan is correct, you cannot directly access OLK14message in Windows Outlook. As it’s a backend file of Outlook for Mac. I afraid if there is any inbuilt option available there, otherwise use any third party tool. 
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:55 AM
  • Hi, 

There is no direct way available to access OLK14 messages on Windows Outlook. You will definitely requires a tool like Revove OLK Converter which helps you to convert OLK14messages to PST and many other formats.

Try the demo version of software for free from here

https://www.revove.com/file-migrator/olk-converter/ 

Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:14 AM