Proclarity Decomposition Tree Issue in Windows 2008 IIS 7 RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am using Proclarity 6.3.2214 and when I try open a decomp. tree it crashes IIS 7 with a server 500 error. Everything else works so far. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:35 PM

Answers

• I found the problem. We were trying to use a decomp. tree that was made in PAS 6.2 in PAS 6.3. Once I opened it in web professional 6.3 and saved it again it started working. 

Saturday, May 3, 2008 2:52 AM

All replies

• It's difficult to say what could be causing this behavior.  We haven't reached the point yet where Server 2008 is a supported platform for PAS, so we haven't run up against many issues in our testing.  Can you give us some details about your configuration?  Which account are you running the app pool with?  Is PAS installed on the default website?  Are there any errors in the PAS application log that correspond wih the crash?  Any other web applications installed?

Thanks,

Bob

Friday, May 2, 2008 8:42 PM
  • I found the problem. We were trying to use a decomp. tree that was made in PAS 6.2 in PAS 6.3. Once I opened it in web professional 6.3 and saved it again it started working. 

Saturday, May 3, 2008 2:52 AM