none
Webex Meeting Center

Question

• Hi,

Been looking around for a while for a solution to the following problem but have not had much luck.

I am looking to roll out Webex Meeting Center to all of our users in one of our sites (approx 500 users), I can do this fine but I am looking for a way to rollout the Webex Site URL as part of this and hard code the username and password. I have contacted Webex support but they were not much help.

I have been tinkering around all morning with Orca to try to edit the atmcie.msi file to hard code these as a registry entry or otherwise. I have also tried to find information on a possible Transform file (similar to how we have VNC/Adobe Reader and a few others configured)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thursday, April 02, 2015 9:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

>> I can do this fine but I am looking for a way to rollout the Webex Site URL as part of this and hard code the username and password

Based on the description, based on my knowledge, there is no default group policy settings which can help us do this. It's still recommended that we contact vendor support to ask if this is possible or if they can provide some further help.

In addition, group policy can help us deploy a shortcut for an URL.

Configure a Shortcut Item

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753580.aspx

Best regards,
    Frank Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 03, 2015 2:47 AM