Exchange Server 2013, IMAP sent items not syncing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are using Exchange Server 2013 and IMAP in Microsoft Outlook for our mail server. We have an issue related to syncing of sent mails. Sent items not syncing even when I send via web browser and even when I send via MS Outlook. The problem is that, I send a mail from OWA and notice that sent item not synchronized with MS Outlook, and also I sent a mail from MS Outlook, and that sent item not synchronized with OWA. I have enabled IMAP4 in MS Exchange Server services.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Elvin,

Generally, if you are using Exchange server account in Outlook, it is suggested to use Exchange connection instead of IMAP connection for better experience.

What's your detailed Outlook version, Outlook 2016 or 2010? In Outlook side, please try to click Send/Receive > Send/Receive all folders, confirm if the sent items folder is synced.

Additionally, I suggest we can create a new Outlook profile then setup this account again to have a try. To create a new Outlook profile in Outlook, please go to Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles > Add, then setup this problematic account in new profile. Set "When starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile: Prompt for a profile to be used". Use this new profile and confirm if the issue can be fixed.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 2, 2017 8:21 AM
  • Hi Elvin,

Any updates on your issue?

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 9, 2017 7:39 AM