Unable to reply to 401 request RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have an issue and i wonder if somebody knows why this behavior occurs.

I have the big Intranet published by UAG. Intranet it self is an application in UAG with SSO enabled on HTTP 401 requests. Next to Intranet there are applications which can be found in the intranet. Like a URL in Intranet which is pointing to Application_1. 
    On the Webservers tab of the application Intranet, Application_1 was part of it. But, we decided that Application_1 should use Kerberos authentication.
    We setup Kerberos and that works. Now i want it to work with UAG. 
    So i deleted Applicacation_1 from the webservers tab of the application Intranet, and made a new Web (portal hostname) application for Application_1. Only then i can setup the authentication to be Kerberos. This is setup, and also on the UAG Computer object in AD i have setup it can delegate Kerberos to the HTTP service of the server where Application_1 is hosted.

The issue is, i get a "You do not have permissions to view this folder or page".
    In the eventlog i see a Authentication Failed, unable to reply to a 401 request.

Can somebody tell why its still using 401? The Intranet application doesnt have any references anymore to Application_1.

Thanks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

did you try to use different application specific hostnames?

I had issues in regards to Host Address Translation which where caused by multiple backend apps on the portalhostname.

Regards
    Thomas

Monday, November 26, 2012 9:46 PM