none
Exchange 2007 - restored (merged) Mailboxes - Problem with items in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

last week we had to restore and merge our Exchange Mailbox Database. We had a running Database with data until Oct 14 and merged a recent backup into the User Mailboxes.

Some mailboxes didn´t have problems, others have from then on doublicated Mails, Calendar Items, Tasks, ... even deleted/renamed folders appear now again WITH email content.

I don´t understand what happend there and if I can do something.

Hope someone could help me!

Regards

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 9:09 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According your post, I understand that some mailbox contain duplicate items after restore and merge mailbox.
    If I misunderstand your concern, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Are you run Restore-Mailbox with AllowDuplicates parameter? Please double check in OWA.
    Besides, please run below command to check the structure of mailbox folder:
    MailboxFolderStatistics “identity” | Select Name,FolderSize,FolderAndSubfolderSize

If the issue only occur on Outlook client side, please run Outlook with online mode or reconfigure a new profile for testing.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Allen Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 6:14 AM