Line manger Calendar is a Duplicate of my Own Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, im connected to an exchange server via VPN, all was working good on outlook 2010, then i faced issue with calendar with error No Connection for other team member or any other calender's, i found issue was due to auto-discovery file, i found it i add it and all working good with all users EXCEPT , my line manager calendar is a dublicate of my own, same for my employee or My Team Calendar i have 1 user and its calendar also is duplicate of mine, all other calendar showing normally,

i dont know how to figure or diagnose this issue or which log file to search for, while if i use OWA , all is good and everything calendar showing correctly

Monday, July 1, 2019 5:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that their calendars are duplicates of yours but not their owns? Can they see their own calendars on OWA correctly?

If there are only two users in your organization have this issue and their calendars performs correct on OWA, then the problem may be related to their Outlook client. In this case, please follow my suggestions below to troubleshot their issue.

1. Please start the Outlook in online mode (turn off cached mode) via File > Account Settings > Double-click email account > uncheck "Use Cached Exchange Mode to download email to an Outlook data file" > Restart Outlook and see if the issue persists.
    2. Their profile may have been corrupted, so please try creating and using a new Outlook profile via Control Panel > Mail > Show profile and see if there is any difference.
    3. If the issue continues, it is suggested to repair the Office installation and see if there is any difference.

Hope this can be helpful, and if there is any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:00 AM
  • Hi Aidan,

issue is only on my outlook, users can use their calendar normally, via outlook or via OWA, even i see their calendarnormally via my OWA, but in my outlook is duplicated of my own , i tried reinstalling Outlook, removing and add profile, nothing helped, i even made auto-discovery forced via outlook, still same

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:18 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your updates.

In this case, please follow the suggestions below:

1. It is suggested to go to Send/Receive tab and click Work Offline, click Work Offline again and see if there is any difference.
    2. How about starting your Outlook in online mode?
    3. How do they share the calendars with you? Please try remove the permission and add again.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:12 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:00 AM