Default calendar view RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have one and only one icloud calendar that I use. When I open the  outlook 365 calendar view at my home computer, it only shows that icloud calendar and all works well. But when I open my other computer at my summer place, and open the 365 outlook there (same account) I need to tick the box outlook, and untick all irrelevatn calenders and also untick the default outlook.com calendar, in order to see the only calendar that I use. both computer run win 10, and have the same versions of windows, outlook and icloud. 

Can anybody help, this drives me crazy because I cannot understand the difference btw. the to systems.

• Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:24 AM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, Outlook should remember the the selected calendar but it only remembers when you “start in” the Inbox or non-calendar folder.

If you have multiple accounts in Outlook client. Outlook may open calendar with the default calendar folder selected. You can set your iCloud account as default and set the account data file as default as well.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:29 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:42 AM
    Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:23 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried setting iCloud account as the default account? Does it work?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:44 AM
  • Hi Keikobad,

I'm wondering if there are anything else I can do for you.

If the suggestion helps, it's recommended to mark it as answer.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:01 AM