How to delete specific migration job RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

in my environment, we are using migration from pre-production to production for application & package migration.

I want to delete superseded and retired application migration job. there is an option for clean up migration to competing delete the all migration job. But I want to delete specific jobs. any idea?

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:19 AM

All replies

• It seems that the only option is after you stop gathering data from each source site in the source hierarchy, you can clean up migration data. Until you clean up migration data, each migration job that has run or that is scheduled to run remains accessible in the Configuration Manager console.

You are more than welcome to go to the System Center Configuration Manager Feedback site on http://connect.microsoft.com to submit your feedback/suggestions.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 8:30 AM
  • Side by side migration in ConfigMgr isn't really designed for the way you are using it. It's meant to be used to migrate from one site to another. Some reasons below:

• We used it to migrate from CM 2007 to CM 2012
    • Remove CAS in CM 2012 and Current Branch

It is less commonly used now that we can carry out in-place upgrades. It's not designed to be a long term state.

Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn: Gerry Hampson | Twitter: @gerryhampson

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:29 PM