none
Filter Enterprise Resources Dialog Box RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Today, after create new Enterprise Resource (Actually we have 2004 Enterprise Resource) when I try to add Resource in Project Professional 2010 using Build Team from Enterprise... show me a Dialog Box named "Filter Enterprise Resource" for to filter the resource. My question is if exist a way for this dialog box not show me and show me directly the window Build Team for "Project" 

Thanks for your answers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 2:42 PM

Answers

• Christian --

Microsoft Project Professional 2010 displays the Filter Enterprise Resource dialog automatically when you have 1,000 or more resources in your Enterprise Resource Pool.  There is no way to force the system NOT to show it.  I would recommend that you explain to your PMs why they are seeing the dialog, and then recommend that they simply click the OK button to proceed unless they actually want to filter.  After a while, they will get used to seeing this dialog.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:34 PM

All replies

• Christian --

Microsoft Project Professional 2010 displays the Filter Enterprise Resource dialog automatically when you have 1,000 or more resources in your Enterprise Resource Pool.  There is no way to force the system NOT to show it.  I would recommend that you explain to your PMs why they are seeing the dialog, and then recommend that they simply click the OK button to proceed unless they actually want to filter.  After a while, they will get used to seeing this dialog.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:34 PM
  • Thanks Dale, I going to explain that is no way for system not sow it.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:42 PM