AD RMS Issue on MS Office 2013 & Workgroup workstations RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I've been trying to test DRM server with an internal database by distributing templates manually while triggering task scheduler on each clients PC's. Below are some of the issue which I'm facing;

• I'm planning to expand this externally so that users can connect to the DRM from outside. Will this work by using an internal database & how am I suppose to achieve this
    • One user who has signed into his surface using a gmail account though the PC is connected to the domain. User cannot open a protected IRM document as the error says to open one.
    • I'm currently adding an expanded registry value pointing the DRM templates location for MS office 2010 users who're on windows 7. I do not know how to apply these to work with the automated task scheduler using a group policy where the available steps on microsoft site is pretty confusing.
    • For office 2013 users, at initial step it gets the templates from the DRM server while trying to open a IRM protected document. But the problem is that still I'm pushing templates through task scheduler manually.

How am I suppose to over come this as this has been a big hassle for me to fix such issues. Also, which URL should I add to the template for a user to request permission when he/she doesn't have the privileged to open a document. Also, I cannot access IIS server to request/view license as I'm receiving below error.

Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:09 PM