none
MAP 9.1 how to scan for installed Office 2003 and Office 2010 ? RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to determine how many installations of Office 2003 and Office 2007 are on computers. MAP 9.1 only gives option to check Office 2010 and 2013 readiness. How can I accomplish this ?
    Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:49 AM

All replies

• The readiness reports will show you all of the installations of Office currently found in your environment, including Office 2003 and 2007. The report is just focused on helping you plan an upgrade to 2010 or 2013. 

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:10 PM
  • I have the same problem with MAP 9.2. I cannot see Office 2007 installed on Win XP (other info still reported such as Windows version and service pack level).

Kindly help.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 10:49 AM
  • Hi, you need to export the database and import in a SQL instance to look deeper into the tables and views.

In there you'll find the installed software. bear in mind that, if the machine is turned of diring the can, it won't be scanned for any installaed software.

SAM Delivery Consultant

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 2:36 PM