none
Ljudet funkar bra i hörlurarna, men datorhögtalarna startar inte när jag drar ur hörlurarna...... så ljudet funkar bara i hörlurarna. RRS feed

• Question

• Konstigt fel , jag har kollat drivrutiner men det är inte felet. något fel i registret kanske?
    Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Since it is an English supported forum, you have to translate the words so that we can understand you better. Now, I have to confirm the problem in English:

“The sound works fine in the headphones, but the computer speakers do not start when I unplug the headphones.”

Here are some steps that you can follow:

1.        Go to control panel -> hardware and sound -> sound. In the playback tab,  Please enable and set your laptop speakers as the default device
    2.        In the Device Manager, uninstall the audio driver firstly and reboot your machine.
    3.        If STEP 2 doesn’t work for you, uninstall the audio driver and download the latest Audio driver from your laptop manufacture’s website.

If IDT audio Control is installed, open the IDT audio control screen > 'Speakers/HP' on left-top>

Setup' under 'Speakers/HP' in same screen> At the bottom, 4 vertical bars will be visible. Click 'Mute' on the 3rd bar and uncheck the box.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:15 AM
  • Hi,

If you have any updates , feel free to contact me.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 1:27 AM