0xc000007b error for games RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

Dear Tech Support I am using Windows on 64 bit version. At the moment I am experiencing 0x000007b error after launching games. I have updated Windows 10 to the latest version, Re-installed video drivers tried to change SATA settings from boot menu, and at last I have reinstalled Visual studio. I am still having this trouble. Could you please advise the solution?

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• What sort of error is this? A Windows error so it displays and you get a close and carrying on using Windows or a blue screen error?

For bluescreen errors see BSOD Finding and fixing them (guide by Team ZigZag)

If a windowed error check the system with System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot (again guide by Team ZigZag)

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:32 PM
  • Hi Seymour Alekperov,

When did the issue start to occur? Did the issue only occur when we launch the specific game?

First of all, please ensure the game is compatible with Windows 10. Try to run the game in compatibility mode.

If the system will crash, please upload the dump file to OneDrive and paste the link here.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:54 AM
  • Hi,

How about the issue, is there anything to update?

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, September 16, 2016 9:42 AM