none
Delegated user not able to see Manager Timesheet RRS feed

• Question

• If a Delegated user trying to use "Manage Timesheet" is not able to do so, is this a limitation or can be modified with user roles?

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:19 AM

Answers

• Hi Syed,

I just tested it and it worked as expected on Project Server 2013 on-premise and I'm pretty sure this is the exact same behavior with PS2010. When I open a delegation session for one of my colleague, I could see his timesheet in the "manage timesheet" page:

What exactly do you have a result? A blank page, timesheet from the delegate, not from the user he's delegating for?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

It gave error once and then started working as you have shown in screenshot above. Possibly as session issue.

Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Syed,

I just tested it and it worked as expected on Project Server 2013 on-premise and I'm pretty sure this is the exact same behavior with PS2010. When I open a delegation session for one of my colleague, I could see his timesheet in the "manage timesheet" page:

What exactly do you have a result? A blank page, timesheet from the delegate, not from the user he's delegating for?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:49 AM
  • Hi,

It gave error once and then started working as you have shown in screenshot above. Possibly as session issue.

Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:00 AM