sfb reporting RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

After upgrading from lync 2013 to SFB 2019 in user activity report i see many rows like the one below. What  means remote assistance to himself for 5 hours??????and i see this with many users

pphotiou@domain.com pphotiou@domain.com Remote assistance 2/3/2019 8:26:32 πμ 2/3/2019 8:26:32 πμ 2/3/2019 2:17:49 μμ 5:51:17

regards

pantos

• Edited by pantoskom Tuesday, March 5, 2019 10:02 AM
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 10:01 AM

Answers

• Hi pantos,

Based on my research, this issue may be related to the upgrade, and it does not seem to affect anything. 

In addition, you could click the “Detail” in the User Activity Report to find the details about this session. If you have integrated with other servers, such as Exchange Servers, please make sure the integration works fine. Details about this you could refer to the similar case: Peer-to-Peer Session Detail Report shows modualities as "remote assistance"

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by pantoskom Tuesday, March 26, 2019 10:56 AM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:21 AM

All replies

• Hi pantos,

Based on my research, this issue may be related to the upgrade, and it does not seem to affect anything. 

In addition, you could click the “Detail” in the User Activity Report to find the details about this session. If you have integrated with other servers, such as Exchange Servers, please make sure the integration works fine. Details about this you could refer to the similar case: Peer-to-Peer Session Detail Report shows modualities as "remote assistance"

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by pantoskom Tuesday, March 26, 2019 10:56 AM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:21 AM
  • Hi pantos,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Friday, March 8, 2019 5:50 AM
  • Helo,

but my manager complains about it that's why I asked

regards

pantos

Monday, March 18, 2019 7:02 AM
  • Hi pantos,

I have created a feedback in the SFB feedback website to ask Microsoft adding the description about "remote assistance" in the official document. You could refer to the link and vote for it. Microsoft will improve MS products based on the feedback and hope this problem will be solved in the near future.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:24 AM
  • Hi pantos,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    If there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Monday, March 25, 2019 6:20 AM