Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) 2012 actual price RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Technet team,

I spend a lot of hours to identify how much "Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) 2012" cost. Could you provide this type of information, that I can determine the actual price for this Microsoft product?

Waiting your answer.

Regards,

Andrius

• Edited by andrukas Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:28 PM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

I suggest you contact a Microsoft licensing representative - as MDOP can be purchased in quite a few models and requires a certain set of conditions.

I strongly encourage to discuss this with someone with understanding and knowledge of your current licensing situation, requirements and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's licensing options.

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:32 PM
  • Thanks for quick answer. Do you know where exactly I can create a ticket or contact with representative of Microsoft licensing for find this kind of information? I ask this question, because I am Goggling two days about "pricing and licencing", but I can't find the actual information.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:40 PM
  • Hello,

See this as a sample;

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/licensing/contact-us.aspx

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

• Marked as answer by andrukas Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:17 PM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:53 PM
  • Talk to any Microsoft partner in your region, they too should be able to accurately answer your pricing question.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

• Marked as answer by andrukas Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:48 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:25 PM
  • I just contact with "askbusiness@microsoft-contact.co.uk" them and will wait until they send me an answer. I hope they can support me about licenses and pricing. Thanks you all for your information.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:17 PM