none
late bar not appearing on pdf RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using msp 2010. currently have a number of tasks that are running late and I have applied a percentage complete to these bars. The percentage complete is depicted with a mini green bar which sits on top of the black late bar. once I pdf the schedule only the mini green bars appear on the pdf. How do I get my black late bars to show on my pdf print?
    Friday, May 20, 2011 5:58 PM

Answers

• Jimmit - could you explain which view you are using, I can't seem to duplicate your problem?   When using the Tracking Gantt which shows the percentages and writting it to a .pdf, I see the tracking progress.
    Ellen Lehnert, PMP, MCT ellen@lehnertcs.com www.lehnertcs.com Training/Consulting/Author
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:46 PM

All replies

• Are you using defualt Late task/Status Indicator field or some calculated one ? Check Tracking Gantt View it does show Baseline Tasks and Actuals hence captures any flacuation in the schedule. Then you can save it as PDF.
    Sapna S
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:18 AM
  • Jimmit - could you explain which view you are using, I can't seem to duplicate your problem?   When using the Tracking Gantt which shows the percentages and writting it to a .pdf, I see the tracking progress.
    Ellen Lehnert, PMP, MCT ellen@lehnertcs.com www.lehnertcs.com Training/Consulting/Author
    Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:46 PM