none
Adding Custom Cost fields like Amortization, Benefits and Support in Baseline Cost Report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was wondering if i can use Additional Cost Fields like Amortization, Benefits and Support to include besides my CAPEX and OPEX and show their splits over time in the Baseline Cost Report. Obviously I dont want them to add them as a resource like OPEX and CAPEX because they will add up to the cost. I can use Custom cost fields but dont know if i can display custom cost fields in the baseline cost report.  The final intention is to display the yearly Projects of  CAPEX, OPEX , Amortization, Benefits and Support.

Thx

Zafar

Monday, March 16, 2015 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Zafar,

You can definitely create task cost custom fields from the "project" tab in the ribbon and then while creating the visual report, click on "edit Template". In the "available custom fields" section, pick up your custom fields (referenced by the new name you gave them) and add them to the report.

Then proceed as you used to do.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Monday, March 16, 2015 8:01 AM
  • When you are on the Create Report dialog that comes up when you click the Visual Reports button, select the Baseline Cost Report. Then select Edit Template. The ensuing dialog can then be used to add the additional fields.

Treb Gatte, Project MVP | Blog | Twitter | YouTube Channel

Monday, March 16, 2015 8:03 AM