none
Is it possible to Sync Lockout Settings from FIM portal to other Systems! RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

Suppose I want to configure the lockout settings using FIM portal, is it possible to sync it with other systems like HR, ERP.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:06 AM

All replies

• I don't see why not. You can flow the attribute to the Metaverse and out to other places. Or if you need immediate sync you could use a PowerShell WF activity.

David Lundell, Get your copy of FIM Best Practices Volume 1 http://blog.ilmbestpractices.com/2010/08/book-is-here-fim-best-practices-volume.html

Thursday, July 7, 2016 4:44 PM
  • Sounds to me like might be good idea to create a new resource called Lockout Settings and populate it with the attributes you need such as Lockout threshold, Observation Window, Lockout duration, ...

Then you create an object of Lockout Settings with the values you want to set it to, then use PowerShell activity or any activity that's appropriate to your connected systems to update those systems on modify to this lockout settings object.

I would personally suggest you configure your system to use AD for authentication through LDAP, ADFS, Radius, ... and configure your lockout policy in AD.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Thursday, July 7, 2016 6:49 PM