Spreadsheet is corrupted or printer is not rolling on... RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem when trying to print my spreadsheet on an HP OfficeJet 5610 printer, as the printer gets stuck and does not move the 'rollers'.  

Somehow the spreadsheet has been corrupted and I am suspecting some kind of worm but I do not know the roots of this problem.  I can print other things such as pages from Google Chrome successfully without the printer getting 'stuck', so there must be a ghost telling the printer not to move the rollers when printing, or the printer is getting stuck on some command, which might be a printer driver problem that has not been discovered to date.

I had to upload the spreadsheet at Onedrive, however it would be nice to have a security module where access to this file may be restricted only to Microsoft software engineers or Product Managers as spreadsheets sometimes include confidential information.

Is it possible for a third line of support to investigate please?

I have also noted that while creating a new thread the second paragraph automatically changed font and font size without myself having changed anything within the user interface, how does this happen on this forum?

So I left it "as is" to indicate the problem.
    • Edited by slyth Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:02 AM
    Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:00 AM

Answers