golfguy RRS feed

• Question

• where is the taskbar for windows 10 and how can I install it?
    Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:08 PM

Answers

• Hi pfuschi,

The Windows Taskbar is the area at the bottom of the screen where you can launch programs, open documents, and work with different windows. In Windows 10, the Taskbar consolidates functions you experienced in earlier Windows versions, such as the Quick Launch bar, Recent Documents, the notification area, desktop shortcuts, and application buttons. The Windows Taskbar will likely become one of the primary ways you interact with Windows 10.

The Windows Taskbar is built in system, we don’t need to install it.

Please refer to the link: (it is also applied for Windows 10)

Show or hide the taskbar: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hide-taskbar#1TC=windows-7

Hope my clarification is clear.

Best Regards,

Tao

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:34 AM

Your question makes me think that you have it set to Auto-hide and are having difficulty raising it.  There are numerous threads about that scenario.  What happens if you press Win-T?

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:41 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi pfuschi,

The Windows Taskbar is the area at the bottom of the screen where you can launch programs, open documents, and work with different windows. In Windows 10, the Taskbar consolidates functions you experienced in earlier Windows versions, such as the Quick Launch bar, Recent Documents, the notification area, desktop shortcuts, and application buttons. The Windows Taskbar will likely become one of the primary ways you interact with Windows 10.

The Windows Taskbar is built in system, we don’t need to install it.

Please refer to the link: (it is also applied for Windows 10)

Show or hide the taskbar: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hide-taskbar#1TC=windows-7

Hope my clarification is clear.

Best Regards,

Tao

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:34 AM

Your question makes me think that you have it set to Auto-hide and are having difficulty raising it.  There are numerous threads about that scenario.  What happens if you press Win-T?

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:41 PM
    Answerer