none
ACK Generation for HIPAA Transactions! RRS feed

• Question

• Do we have to enable Generate 997 in the EDI Global properties or it should pick it up from the party specific configuration. After I enabled in the Global properties i started receiving 997 else no 997 was being generated even after I had enabled my party settings in Party as Interchange Sender ACK Gen..
    On looking at messaage context  I saw all the EDI Props being promoted, but the PartyName was BTSGuestParty

BTW: I was flowing an 837I Document and it got picked up correctly & parsed and sent out
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:30 PM

Answers

•  

Your incoming messages are not getting resolved to any of the parties you have configured so BizTalk falls back to the EDI Global properties.  In your Party as Interchange Sender settings under X12 make sure the ISA 5-8 values match with the message you are receiving.  You can leave ISA 7 and 8 empty and any incoming message matching ISA 5 and 6 will resolve to that party. 

Once you get the message to resolve to the correct party it will use the ACK Generation and Validation settings you set there.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 8:25 PM