Please Help! RRS feed

• Question

• Is this something that someone else can utilize if their identity has been compromised? Meaning, I know for fact that someone has been using my credentials; login info, passwords, SS#, etc.. on my home systems/devices. My bank account was been compromised This, is being reported as identity theft and am being told that I most likely will have to change my SS #.  While attempting to change all info on my home computer I came across some errors detected stating access's were denied due to unauthorized status, when I clicked on " view online events" it brought me to this page. Has my work computer/system been compromised by this individual as well as my home computer/system, cell phone and bank account has? What am I to do? Has this person become administrator of my account? And What exactly does that mean?

• Edited by debrajo456 Friday, November 24, 2017 8:33 AM
    Friday, November 24, 2017 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This is a forum covering question about Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics product.

If the Windows Desktop System is running on your home computer, you can post the question to the following forum for getting better support.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us?auth=1

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 9:19 AM