none
Cloud Cruiser RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

For our Azure pack public cloud services we would like to make use of Cloud Cruiser for usage reports. I logged in on the WAP webserver and noticed Cloud Cruiser for Tenant and Admin were already marked as 'installed' in WebPI. However, I didn't ever configure it and think it must have been included in the WAP express package. The Cloud Cruiser plugins were added in February this year and I can't find any documentation about configuring Cloud Cruiser this way. All I can find is some documentation from 2013 about setting up Cloud Cruiser with the stand allone installer (lets call it the old way).

Does anyone have experience with setting up Cloud Cruiser through WebPI and can point me into the right direction? If this method is still unknown, then what are the prerequisites when I use the stand allone installer? On various websites I read I will need Operations Manager for it to make it work while Cloud Cruiser themself is not writing anything about this in their documentation. Anyway, I can't get it to work. 

Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 10:49 PM