Stiky Note font size RRS feed

• Question

• I have windows 10. After a self initiated Microsoft update my sticky notes has several black notes when opening .If I close and reopen, the black disappears and the note is revealed.  All notes changed to #12 font after the update. I cannot change the font size. I hold ctrl, shift and <. The font decreases but before I can finish, sticky note closes and returns to the larger font when I re-open. I copied into word, change the font and pasted back to a new note but the font changes back #12.

Any ideas how to correct the font size?

Sunday, October 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Joelandrew,

The "Sticky notes" on the latest Windows 10 version has been changed. It is a Metro style app now and we have noticed the issue. Our engineers are trying their best to improve this app.
    As a work around, we could try to copy the "StikyNot.exe" (C:\Windows\System32) from a previous Windows system and it should still work.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:14 AM