Don't install KB957511 if trying to fix Web Application errors - the error is Catastrophic failure RRS feed

• Question

• After this hotfix, I have:

My Essentials server is now completely broken. 

Has caused Event ID 1230
    New configuration cannot be loaded, the error is Catastrophic failure
    (0x8000FFFF). Management group "SERVER_MG"

And Event ID 1230 again
    New configuration cannot be loaded, the error is The parameter is incorrect.
    (87L). Management group "SERVER_MG"

With very many Event ID 4506
    Data was dropped due to too much outstanding data in rule "WebApplication_XXX

Event ID 20058
    The Root Connector has received bad packets which have been dropped. It received 1401 such packet(s) in the last five minutes

Event ID 4503
    A module reported an error 0x80FF0036 from a callback which was running as part of rule "Microsoft.SystemCenter.NetworkDevice.Interface.OutboundUtilizationThresholdMonitor" running for instance "2.FastEthernet0/1"

Event ID 21411
    The process will be dropped because the it has been waiting in the queue for more than 10 minutes. Command executed: "%windir%\system32\cscript.exe" /nologo "UtilizationCalc.vbs" 100000000 $data/Value$ 300 true

Friday, March 6, 2009 2:04 AM

Answers

•  Doesn't matter it's fixed.

When I put the server into Maintanence Mode to install hotfixes, it didn't bring the Health Service of the RMS out of Maintanence Mode when the period ended. Once that was stopped and the Health Service restarted, it's now back to normal.

thanks
    • Marked as answer by Hittin Friday, March 6, 2009 2:55 AM
    Friday, March 6, 2009 2:55 AM