server is auto restarted today every 5-10 minutes in normal mode RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

our server(server 2008 r2 standard) is auto  restarted      every 5-10 minutes in normal mode. But with safe mode & bios mode not restarted server .

events id 10005 & 7001 pls help me

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:01 PM

Answers

• our server(server 2008 r2 standard) is auto  restarted      every 5-10 minutes in normal mode

Sounds like driver corruption. I'd check with the hardware manufacturer about the latest firmware and support pack for your system.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:57 PM

All replies

• our server(server 2008 r2 standard) is auto  restarted      every 5-10 minutes in normal mode

Sounds like driver corruption. I'd check with the hardware manufacturer about the latest firmware and support pack for your system.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:57 PM
  • Event 1005 is DCOM error, looks like "DCOM received error "%1" during the attempt to start the service %2 with arguments "%3" in order to run the following server: %4".

Check the description of the error for the specific service that failed to start, then use it to determine the service vendor. Contact your service support vendor for further assistance.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:55 AM