Project Server 2007 - Pagination RRS feed

• Question

• Afternoon

In my Administrative Restore page of Project Server 2007 (PWA) I have a list of roughly 30,000 items that display 200 at a time.  There doesn't appear to be a way to automatically move between pages other than using the Next button at the bottom of the page, which takes me to items 201-400.  This is very problematic, because restoring takes a considerable amount of time!

Essentially, what I would ideally like would be some form of pagination so I could select a page to go to, as opposed to only having the option to select Next.

Any help or suggestions would be most gratefully received, I can provide what ever additional information is required too.

Thursday, July 8, 2010 3:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It appears this issue is related to Project Server. Since we have specific Forum for the questions and issues about Project Server, it is better that you go to the Project Server Forum for help:

Project Server

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 9, 2010 3:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It appears this issue is related to Project Server. Since we have specific Forum for the questions and issues about Project Server, it is better that you go to the Project Server Forum for help:

Project Server

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 9, 2010 3:59 AM
  • The problem is because of grid controls. Based on you SQL Server, download the SQL Feature Pack and install it in SQL
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:58 AM