Tried to answer emails this morning-and I am locked out-error message states exceeded my daily use-It was my 1st email !! RRS feed

• Question

• Jesus- try to resolve this I might as well not have an account..searched for hours since 8 a.m. for a solution or god forbid someone to talk too. I certainly haven't sent a hundred emails EVER ! ! !
    Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

no-body will be able to answer your question without knowing which email program or website you are using....

Probably you are a victim of a fake website message..... any message with "Message from the web page" in the title bar is from the current web site you are at, not from your computer...

In the first instance you should contact your email provider (google, Hotmail/outlook) support forums to find out if their message is legitimate... If you have not used your email account then most likely it is a fake message.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Include with your questions the full address (copied from the browser address bar) of any web sites you are having problems with.

Rob^_^

Monday, October 26, 2015 2:23 AM