none
Internet 11 will not close an email article RRS feed

• Question

• I was on email and double clicked to print an article. Now I can't close this article and every time I access my explorer the article shows up and cannot find a way to delete it. I can no longer access internet explorer
    Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Diane Greene,

Based on your description, I noticed that Internet Explorer hangs on opened article page.

It seems that the incorrect settings may cause the problem.

I suggest that we could reset Internet Explorer to check the result.

Please refer to the link:

How to reset Internet Explorer settings: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Diane Greene,

Based on your description, I noticed that Internet Explorer hangs on opened article page.

It seems that the incorrect settings may cause the problem.

I suggest that we could reset Internet Explorer to check the result.

Please refer to the link:

How to reset Internet Explorer settings: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:03 PM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,
    Tao

Friday, February 26, 2016 8:50 AM