Windows Vista 30-Evaluation VHD Blue Screen Of Death...?Realated To ReadyBoost? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I Recently Downloaded virtual pc 2007 and vista vhd. when i installed it (part 1-18) and tried to run it it first said not enough memory so i ajusted the settings and then started it...here's where the problem came in: my actual pc only has 256 MB of RAM and vista vhd requires 786 mb i believe. so readyboost kicked in and decided that because i didn't have 786MB of RAM that it had to show a blue screen of death right after the bootscreen. is there a way i can remove readyboost from the vhd or do i have to buy more ram?

system specs:

RAM: 256MB

Processer: Intel Pentinum 4 (1500 MHZ)

VRAM: 32 MB

Display Driver nVidia GeForce 4 MX 100/200

Thanks In Advance

Monday, January 7, 2008 1:45 PM

Answers

• There is no sense in trying to run Windows Vista on a computer that does not meet the minimum system hardware requirements.  I would recommend purchasing a new Windows Vista Certified computer that would have at least 2GB of RAM.

Monday, January 7, 2008 8:27 PM

All replies

• There is no sense in trying to run Windows Vista on a computer that does not meet the minimum system hardware requirements.  I would recommend purchasing a new Windows Vista Certified computer that would have at least 2GB of RAM.

Monday, January 7, 2008 8:27 PM
  • Thanks I Went "out" and "bought" windows vista ultimate.

Monday, February 11, 2008 2:49 PM