MDT 2013 Update 2 - Language to Install missing RRS feed

• Question

• So recently installed the MDT 2013 Update 2 along with the associated ADK (10.1.10586.0).

Now all the sudden my latest Deployment share for my spring 2016 build gives me the error shown below. No matter what WIM I am attempting to deploy my "Language to install: " field is blank. I have even imported my WIM from last years build, which works fine from its 2015 deployment share, but in this new deployment share the language is also blank.

I am at a loss for what to try next, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monday, March 7, 2016 9:28 PM

All replies

• If you can post a link to the log that would be helpful.

Logs are very important. https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Mention any customizations you have made.

Monday, March 7, 2016 10:45 PM
  • Turns out "DEPLOY_" != "Deploy_" according to MDT when it is searching for your task sequence. Somehow I had ID's with lower case naming but MDT doesnt like that, it hard codes the upper case names somewhere, or has a function call that converts to upper case. Either way the issue is fixed, thanks for reminding me to check the log, it was so early in the process I didn't think there would be a log yet, but not so it was simply a default %OSDComputerName% log because it was not far enough in the process yet to rename the log files.
    Tuesday, March 8, 2016 3:02 PM
  • I am also getting same error, can u please confirm how it got resolved.
    Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:17 AM