My Computer freezes every 3 to 5 hours with the following minidump informations RRS feed

• Question

• The Minidump says the following :

On Tue 22.07.2014 21:04:27 GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072214-10108-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: wdf01000.sys (Wdf01000+0xA9E3)

Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFEF7FDA97C45F, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88000E0A9E3)

Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys

product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows®

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: Kernelmodustreiber-Frameworklaufzeit

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

ANYONE knows what to do here ? I would love you

Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:44 AM

Answers

• I already bought new Ram and checked CPU temperatures ... still the same shit ... as I said I Need someone that actually can decode that minidump message ... everything else is senseless as I tried it already

Salvador

Since this only happened once I would just ignore it unless it re-occurs

You cannot decode that text message without actually exmining the DMP file.  We cant do a detailed analysis from the brief output message from who crashed.  There can be many, many causes.

Here is the generic response to that error code

Cause

A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high.

This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

If the first parameter has the same value as the fourth parameter, and the third parameter indicates an execute operation, this bug check was likely caused by a driver that was trying to execute code when the code itself was paged out. Possible causes for the page fault include the following:

The function was marked as pageable and was running at an elevated IRQL (which includes obtaining a lock).

The function call was made to a function in another driver, and that driver was unloaded.

The function was called by using a function pointer that was an invalid pointer.

Resolution

To begin debugging, use a kernel debugger to get a stack trace. IN OTHER WORDS EXAMINE THE DMP

If the problem is caused by the driver that you are developing, make sure that the function that was executing at the time of the bug check is not marked as pageable or does not call any other inline functions that could be paged out.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Edited by ZigZag3143x Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:42 PM
    Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:31 PM

All replies

•  We do need the actual log file (called a DMP file) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    We prefer at least 2 DMP files to spot trends and confirm the cause.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

If you are using Blue screen view, who crashed, or a similar application, don't.  They are wrong at least as often as they are correct

Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:19 PM
  • unfortunately this is everything I have ... I have no more info and no second Minidump ... there was only one Minidump because usually I dont get any Bluescreen or something ... and the Minidump itself is not there anymore for some reason ... All I have is the text above ... it says what the Minidump said ...

My System is :
    BeQuiet Dark Power 650
    Asus P8P67Evo
    2x4GB G.Skill
    Gtx580
    Intel i7 2600k

Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:04 PM
  • unfortunately this is everything I have ... I have no more info and no second Minidump ... there was only one Minidump because usually I dont get any Bluescreen or something ... and the Minidump itself is not there anymore for some reason ... All I have is the text above ... it says what the Minidump said ...

My System is :
    BeQuiet Dark Power 650
    Asus P8P67Evo
    2x4GB G.Skill
    Gtx580
    Intel i7 2600k

check to be sure your BIOS is updated

reset the BIOS to optimal defaults as well, and disable any overclocking

Corsair Carbide 300R with window
    Corsair TX850V2 70A@12V
    Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 CFX/SLI
    AMD Phenom II 965 C3 Black Edition @ 4.0 GHz
    G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3-2133 8 GB
    EVGA GTX 6600 Ti FTW Signature 2(Gk104 Kepler)
    Asus PA238QR IPS LED HDMI DP 1080p
    ST2000DM001 & Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000
    Wacom Bamboo CHT470M
    Place your rig specifics into your signature like I have, makes it 100x easier to understand!

Hardcore Games Legendary is the Only Way to Play!

Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:27 PM
  • I already did that ... I really thank you for trying to help me but I thought someone here may be able to actually decode that Minidump text ... if that is not possible I think I did allready everything you would usually do and nothing helped ... I even bought new Ram ... so only if someone knows what that message means he could help me ... I think maybe you Need to be professional to solve this ... thats why otherwise iam forced to take it to a repair Service ... Sometimes I really hate my Pc :D
    Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:57 PM
  • go get memtest86+ cd or usb version, run that to see if your ram and cpu are working fine

run it overnight for best results

Corsair TX850V2 70A@12V
    Wacom Bamboo CHT470M
    Place your rig specifics into your signature like I have, makes it 100x easier to understand!

Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:07 PM
  • I already bought new Ram and checked CPU temperatures ... still the same shit ... as I said I Need someone that actually can decode that minidump message ... everything else is senseless as I tried it already
    Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:59 PM
  • 9/10 minidump files do not show the true cause of the crash

run the memtest86+ to verify the hardware

Corsair TX850V2 70A@12V
    Wacom Bamboo CHT470M

Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:03 PM

Salvador

Since this only happened once I would just ignore it unless it re-occurs

You cannot decode that text message without actually exmining the DMP file.  We cant do a detailed analysis from the brief output message from who crashed.  There can be many, many causes.

Here is the generic response to that error code

Cause

A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high.

This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

If the first parameter has the same value as the fourth parameter, and the third parameter indicates an execute operation, this bug check was likely caused by a driver that was trying to execute code when the code itself was paged out. Possible causes for the page fault include the following:

The function was marked as pageable and was running at an elevated IRQL (which includes obtaining a lock).

The function call was made to a function in another driver, and that driver was unloaded.

The function was called by using a function pointer that was an invalid pointer.

Resolution

To begin debugging, use a kernel debugger to get a stack trace. IN OTHER WORDS EXAMINE THE DMP

If the problem is caused by the driver that you are developing, make sure that the function that was executing at the time of the bug check is not marked as pageable or does not call any other inline functions that could be paged out.

• Edited by ZigZag3143x Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:42 PM
    Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:31 PM